Kontiki University combines customized in-person workshops with an interactive portal of training videos to help you get the most from your video communications plans. We are with you every step of the way to help you establish, produce, promote and manage a successful communication program. Whether you are a big company with many disparate video initiatives and assets, or a smaller company getting started, we can help make video successful for you.
Kontiki University will help you accelerate your video communications plan with our QuickStart Video Communications Workshop. In this workshop, we will work with you individually onsite to tailor a plan that is right for you, including:
- Align executive, business and communication goals with employee needs
- Inventory existing video assets and recommend new video content
- Draft a preliminary plan including your ‘FirstFive’ video targets, roles & responsibilities, resources and timelines.
You will have access to the Kontiki University website, an interactive portal for all of your video education needs including:
- Kontiki 101: everything you ever wanted to know about creating, distributing and managing your videos with Kontiki. Kontiki 101 videos will also show you how to get the most from Kontiki’s measurement and reporting functionality.
- Video Best Practices: these videos will help you create the most practical videos with tips and tricks from creating engaging content to where to place your mic for best sound to shooting video with the appropriate production quality.
- Tips for Presenters: help prep executives for a video shoot with one of our succinct videos from “Preparing a PowerPoint for video” to “What to wear on camera”
- Samples & Use Cases: get ideas and learn from what other Kontiki customers are doing. See examples of CEO Connect or Daily News videos.
Sample Best Practices Videos
Here are a few sample videos from Kontiki University. Each quick video leverages our experience and highlights suggestions to optimize your video communications efforts.
To ensure that your video communications program continues to stay fresh and evolve, we offer our popular Quarterly Business Review (QBR). We will review your initiatives, viewership and feedback and offer new ideas and recommendations for improvement. You will gain from our industry expertise as well as our experiences with the world’s leading companies in this hands-on session.