In today’s “always-on” environment, it is increasingly difficult, if not impossible, for executives to reach and engage with their disparate global workforce in a personal and consistent way. The CEO vision can’t afford to get lost in the communication clutter of email, portals or even audio conferences. And you can’t afford to regularly fly everyone to one location for face-to-face all-hands meetings.
Kontiki and BT’s CEO Connect service enables quarterly live all-hands video streamed simultaneously to each and every employee on your existing network, for about the cost of an audio web conference. Whether they are working from home, or in a remote office on the other side of the world, everyone will see and hear high-quality live video of their leader. CEOs know that reaching out and connecting with their employees is paramount in running a successful business. Kontiki and BT’s proven, simple to use, low cost solution securely “video enables” your enterprise for a well-informed, productive and motivated workforce. Contact us for more information.
View our Webcast Archive to learn more
Kontiki and BT Conferencing invite you to view our “Live video as the “killer app” for your next CEO All-Hands” webcast archive. This event will featured Henry Dewing of Forrester Research, Aaron McCormack of BT Conferencing and Kontiki’s Eric Armstrong leading the discussion on:
- Aligning and inspiring organizations with video communication
- Video communication trends and leadership use cases
- Delivering a live video broadcast that can reach EVERY employee
- Quickly overcoming infrastructure challenges with a SaaS-based video solution
- The impact of social feedback on video content
- Transforming how leaders engage on your next CEO All-Hands
VIEW NOW. Use password: Connect