Kontiki MediaCenter offers a number of key “must-have” features and benefits that make it attractive for today’s enterprise deployment, including:
- Full Range of Video Options – Offers video on demand, in addition to live event provisioning and viewing, serving both private and public content.
- Interactive User Experience – Streamlined usage flows in a responsive design offering a full range of must-have social features, such as sharing, rating, flagging and commenting. Easily create custom versions to fit your brand and user interaction needs.
- Robust Enterprise Controls – Includes strong user authentication, single sign on (SSO), integration, access, and moderation controls—all based on best-of-breed security standards.
- Powerful Content Management – Accepts all major video and document formats for storage and distribution. Enables easy content embedding, swapping, tagging, and trimming.
- Built-in Enterprise Content Delivery Network – The Kontiki ECDN ensures efficient utilization of existing corporate network, with no hardware or bandwidth investment.
- Actionable Analytics – In-depth viewership data presented graphically with drill-down capabilities.
- Flexible Integration Services – Extensible platform offers rich REST API for enhanced integration capabilities with third party providers.
- Desktop and Mobile Support – 100% cloud-based solution runs inside a web browser, supporting PC and Mac browsers, as well as a range of tablets and smartphones.
Kontiki MediaCenter also enables enterprises to move “Beyond YouTube” to fully embrace a distributed workforce. While Kontiki MediaCenter offers traditional portal ease of use and engagement, its robust API enables simple integration with any established social enterprise software. As a result, employee access to video becomes pervasive. Video can be experienced though a centralized enterprise video portal or through integration with any third party software. Kontiki MediaCenter provides the flexibility to grow with your enterprise video usage needs.
“Video is arguably the most sticky medium of communication and is becoming a strategic imperative for organizations across all verticals to fully embrace. In order to realize the value proposition and be truly immersed in a video culture, a successful organization needs to make video a seamless part of its corporate life,” says Mukul Krishna, Senior Global Director for Digital Media at Frost & Sullivan. “Employees should be able to experience live and on demand enterprise video anywhere and at any time, just as they are now used to in their everyday lives outside work. Kontiki MediaCenter makes it easy for organizations to offer pervasive engagement through video.”
To experience Kontiki’s compelling enterprise video portal firsthand, try Kontiki MediaCenter QuickStart, which provides an easy-to-evaluate, fully-deployed solution, ensuring a comprehensive evaluation for users and administrators alike.
About Kontiki, Inc.
Powered by innovative technology, Kontiki pioneered the enterprise video platform and enterprise content delivery network markets, providing superior cloud-based content delivery across the enterprise. Kontiki’s video solutions enable consumer-grade video engagement with enterprise-grade control over video delivery for the world’s largest companies, including American Airlines, Wells Fargo, Nationwide and Nestle, serving nearly 1.5 million users worldwide. Kontiki offers organizations the unique ability to globally deliver video on demand or live broadcasts to 100% of their employees, regardless of location, and to the full range of today’s business devices, including smart phones and tablets, without congesting networks or compromising video quality.