Video communication is becoming more important in day to day business strategies. Are you facing growing demands to deliver your message by video to larger audiences who may or may not be on your network, and accessing the meeting from differing devices?
Video streaming proves to be one of the most impactful ways of getting your message across. Do the topics of scale event production, security, delivery, deployment, infrastructure and reliability throw you and your IT teams into panic?
Whether you have a video communications strategy that takes your needs both for today AND tomorrow into consideration, or you are looking for some new solutions, join our live video webcast on Thursday, July 21:
- Why video streaming and where does this fit?
- Thinking beyond your immediate requirements
- Best practices, case examples, poll questions reviewed live
- Why RFP’s don’t always lead to the best decision
- Pervasive video going mobile, and more coming trends
All who attend will receive our post-event brief: “Streaming Communications – best practices for today and tomorrow.”
Sponsored by: BT Conferencing, OnStream and Kontiki
BT Conferencing, 150 Newport Avenue Ext, Ste 300, Quincy, MA 02171 (866)766 8777, ext. 3