Kontiki Enterprise Video Suite (Online Video Platform)
Kontiki enables you to stay ahead of the rapidly evolving and growing needs of enterprise video. Whether you need live video webcasting, a video portal, or integrations with established enterprise tools such as Microsoft SharePoint® or Lync®, Kontiki can help deliver these enterprise video solutions to your entire global workforce on your existing business network, quickly and painlessly.
Kontiki Enterprise Video Suite is an Enterprise Video Platform (EVP) that provides all of the video communication functionality that businesses need – an integrated video offering, including: engaging applications, flawless delivery, purpose-built and extensible integration capabilities, enterprise-grade control, security, and analytics – all in a single, complete, cloud-based platform.
Components of the Kontiki Enterprise Video Suite include:
- Kontiki Webcaster – An unlimited use, self-service webcasting solution.
- Kontiki MediaCenter – An enterprise video portal, or “YouTube for the enterprise”.
- Kontiki Broadcaster for LyncTM – Combines the robust collaboration features of Microsoft Lync with Kontiki’s exceptional video delivery capabilities to enable broadcast of live and pre-recorded videos.
- Kontiki ECDN – Enterprise content delivery network ensures distribution of HD-quality for both live and on-demand to all employees worldwide without affecting the corporate network or requiring the purchase of additional hardware or bandwidth.
- Kontiki Analytics – Robust reporting capabilities provide content consumption and delivery information via intuitive user interface. Enables custom report generation based on specific needs.
- Kontiki Broadcast Readiness – Provides complete reassurance that your enterprise webcast event will work in high definition without buffering.
- Kontiki Stream for Chatter – Integrates to SalesForce® Chatter for organizing, inviting and implementing video events from within Chatter.
- Kontiki Video Web Parts for SharePointTM – Makes flawless live and on-demand video possible within Microsoft SharePoint.
- Kontiki Connect – Comprehensive set of APIs enables the pervasive use of video across your enterprise.
Kontiki Enterprise Video Suite Benefits
- Applications designed specifically for enterprise video communication needs from enterprise webcasting to enterprise video portals and more
- High quality, engaging video for business, streamed directly to the desktop
- 100% reach to every employee in every location on any device
- Utilizes your existing network infrastructure with no impact to business critical traffic
- End-to-end security for all your video assets
- Sophisticated access and management control
- Scalable – dynamically updates as your employees change and becomes even more efficient as your video use grows
- Flexible viewing options with intuitive user interfaces
- Full spectrum of options from self-service to managed service
- Robust analytics for continuous improvement of video initiatives
- Low maintenance from deployment to day-to-day usage
- Low cost – a fraction of the cost of hardware-based alternatives
- Quickly deploys in weeks to all employees in the enterprise
- Trusted, with best practice implementations, time tested and proven, by our numerous Fortune 1000 deployments
- Available as Software as a Service (SaaS) running in Kontiki’s cloud
- Multiple mechanisms for integration with established enterprise tools